Monday 16 January 2017

MA PP DTP

Hi! Well here we are at my first blog!
So I have just embarked on the MAPP DTP, I am hoping to learn lots and not least about myself.  Reading through the handbook it is apparent that I need to start thinking a lot more about what I do, how I do it and what effect this has in an ethical sense. I have started to consider the difference, or rather the different context of the word 'experience'.  Realising the experience I have gained through having an experience! I have never really thought of it in that way before so it is an interesting concept.  I have always considered myself a 'jack of all trades', in that my working day can find me choreographing, delivering a sales pitch, designing marketing materials, writing a funding bid, dealing with HR issues and painting walls.... in amongst other things!  However, how do I know how to do these things?? I'm not really sure is the honest answer, so in the true 'master of none' scenario, I guess this is where I will begin.
I look forward to meeting lots of you along the way
Emmy-lu

No comments:

Post a Comment